Tuesday 13 December 2016

Instagram



I couldn't resist the #2016bestnine thingie doing the rounds on Instagram, and here are the nine pics that had the most likes this year. I only started this account (@bluejacarandadesign) four months ago, after Instagram shut down my previous account (@lindarobertus) for reasons unknown, and didn't respond to my requests to reopen it.

If you are on Instagram, I would love it if you would follow me there - I post mainly photos of quilts (or knitting projects while sans sewing machine), but you may see the occasional flower, bird or Kombi Van.



I took this pic today at the Brisbane Botanic Gardens, Mount Coot-tha - we are visiting all our favourite spots before we make our way to Sydney on Saturday... (More Botanic Gardens photos - non-Instagram - on my photo blog)

No comments: